- The PwC health industries practice advises clients across the health continuum from strategic vision to tangible results.
- Qualcomm Life provides a wireless solution for chronic disease management and reliable sharing of medical information.
- At Vodafone xone, inspired start-ups get all the tools and support they need to succeed—and the opportunity to see brilliant ideas turn into groundbreaking reality.
The Mobile Health Track features speakers and panelists from both healthcare and technology organizations discussing what is working today and what is needed to continue innovation and adoption.
Today, thousands of mobile apps and hundreds of devices are used for accessing information online, patient-provider communications, and gathering biometric data and this is changing the way consumers and healthcare providers deal with both illness and wellness. Some of the drivers of change include consumer interest in wellness and fitness, new technologies to help manage chronic illnesses at home, and the adoption of electronic systems for medical records and medical images. In developing countries, mobile technology is helping bring healthcare expertise to remote areas.
Mobile Health – Here Now and Growing
Full day, Wednesday, October 23, 2013
• The Business of Mobile Health
• The US Market, including regulations and standards
• Successful technologies and opportunities for further innovation and adoption
• The International Market
|10:00 – 11:15||Session 1: The business of mobile health
|11:15 – 11:30||Break|
|11:30 – 1:00||Session 2: The US market
|1:00 – 2:00||Lunch|
|2:00 – 3:15||Session 3: Technologies that are working today & obstacles to innovation
|3:15 – 3:45||Break|
|3:45 – 5:00
|Session 4: The international scene
Thanks to our CO-MARKETING PARTNERS:
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. SEE http://tinyurl.com/GMIC-mHealth.